Thursday, October 28, 2010

Chaos Everywhere











I always knew that having two kids would be a lot of work. I also knew that it would entail a great deal of adjustments. Wow, I really had no idea! I am loving being a mommy of two but it is sure a lot of work. All the things that I worried about in terms of adjustment really aren't the issues. Faith has been an AMAZING big sister and adores her baby brother. She doesn't so much act out in regards to jealousy, but rather is acting her age. The 2.5 phase is a tough one at times, but very rewarding at others. One minute we can have a temper tantrum on our hands and the next she can be telling me "I love you my mommy, you're the best in the world".








Colin has been a bit challenging to figure out, but adorable as can be. He is really smiling a lot lately and that makes it all worthwhile. We thought he had reflux but are rethinking his medication. He has been a bit fussy but we are hoping and PRAYING that he outgrows it and that it's just all about him getting adjusted. (and us too) I thought that I would remember a lot more, but I feel like a first time parent all over again. The sleep deprivation is challenging as is the crying, but I hope that it will all be a distant memory in the not so distant future.








Hard to believe that he is already 2 months old and that my baby girl is on the brink of turning three!! We are excited for Halloween this weekend and for the holidays coming up shortly thereafter. What a fun way to celebrate being a family!!








More to come soon, but a mommy of two has very little time to herself these days!! To top things off my favorite client asked me to come back and try out a bit of work, so here goes the chaos in a totally different way. Oh boy, life is sure crazy.......but truly awesome!!

No comments: