Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Plateau


It seems that every time we tend to get comfortable in life, we almost always hit a plateau. I am self admittedly on a health kick to get off this baby weight and feel as though I have hit that plateau....even though I am working out 6 times a week! With my work, I feel as though I have hit a plateau as I'm working with some of my favorite clients but haven't had any new clients for a little while. None of this is bad, but it just makes you wonder what is ahead--hopefully good things!!


The kids are doing well, though we can't wait for winter to be over and to hopefully be away from all of the illness. This has been the worst winter that I can remember for our family and many that we know with small children! The weather has been awful and the sickness just keeps on coming.....3 ear infections so far for each kid and hoping it's winding down! Faith is loving school and hopefully that will continue as she is learning so much. Still struggling with the potty training a bit, but getting there. Colin is crawling!! Yes, that's right our little "Bam Bam" started crawling at 6 months and he is on the move! It's so fun to see the two of them together and very rewarding, even during the rough days.


Hoping that the plateau subsides soon and that there are good times ahead for all of us!! Until then, busy personal and work life continues!

No comments: